Over the past 30-ish years, I’ve worked on a plethora of commercially and critically successful games for almost every major platform. I have also worked on several award-winning more experimental titles. While I am trained primarily as a programmer, being an independent developer has tought me to effectively fulfill the roles of producer, marketeer, community management and designer.
I am co-founder at independent studio Vlambeer, earning us a listing in the Forbes 30-under-30 in Games, the award for best Microstudio at Develop, and several mentions in “most influential developers”-lists throughout the years.
Major releases include but are not limited to:
- Nuclear Throne (2015), for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation Vita
- Ridiculous Fishing (2013), for iOS and Android
- LUFTRAUSERS (2013), for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita & Amazon Fire TV
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter (2011) for PC
- Yeti Hunter (2011) for PC
- GlitchHiker (2011) for PC
- Super Crate Box (2010), for PC, Mac, Android Consoles and iOS
I’ve received credits for consultancy or support in a large variety of other projects.